Since our establishment, we have carved out a reputation as a leader in online trading by providing a reliable, user-oriented trading environment built on one of the most advanced platforms and regulated by one of the most highly regarded regulatory authorities.
Since its inception in 2014, House of Borse, trading as Noor Capital UK, has been deeply committed to empowering individuals to trade with confidence. Guided by the unshakeable core values of integrity and innovation, our primary focus has always been our clients. We strive to empower traders at all levels to unlock their true potential. Be it through our exceptional customer service, the diversity of trading instruments, the variety of platforms, or our other superior services, we dedicate ourselves to ensuring our clients enjoy a seamless and rewarding trading experience.
- FCA regulated broker (under firm reference number (FRN) 631382)
- Client funds are kept in segregated bank accounts in FCA approved Tier 1 banks
- Compliant with the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) and MIFID II
Matched Principle ECN Broker
- Matched principal broker
- All trades executed on an STP basis - No proprietary positions held
- Act solely as an intermediary between our clients, liquidity providers and major exchanges.
- No conflict of interest between our clients and ourselves.
- Competitive Market Spreads.
- Dynamic leverage
- Risk management tools
- Market execution with no requotes
- Low Latency order execution
- Range of markets available - Currencies, commodities, Indices and Equities.
- Mobile trading – iPhone, iPad and Android
- Swap Free trading accounts available
- Personal account management system
- Over 200 financial instruments including Forex, metals, Commodities, Futures and Equities
- Fast and efficient deposit/withdrawal options: Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards